In August 2021 I published an article on the COVID-19 vaccine ingredients wherein I detailed the extraordinary number of anomalous materials which had been observed by several researchers using a variety of diagnostic technologies. Among the most peculiar and credibility-stretching of those observations was Dr. Robert Young’s report of blood parasites of the trypanosoma family in Pfizer vaccine samples that he examined using various microscopy techniques.
Young’s observation was circumstantially supported by the discovery that the Pfizer vaccines had the same, highly unusual cold-chain storage requirements as used for the preservation and transportation of live trypanosoma parasites;
COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients (August 2021)
The recent court-ordered release of Pfizer’s confidential contract with the South African Government provides further confirmation of this:
Furthermore there was a growing torrent of similar findings emerging from other independent researchers around the world which were strikingly similar to those of Dr. Young.
Even then, the idea that someone (or something) would intentionally infect billions of unsuspecting people with this parasite seemed beyond the realm of likelihood. To accept it as anything other than a mistake or deliberate misdirection on Dr. Young’s part would require that there exists in this world malice and apathy which far exceeds any of Hollywood’s imaginings; But everything seemed to indicate that Young’s report, and those of the many others who confirmed his findings, were published in good faith, without apparent conflict of interest, according to applicable and accepted protocols and practices, and by experienced professionals qualified and proficient in this area of scientific inquiry.
“Ninety eight percent (98%) of sleeping sickness in Africa is West African sleeping sickness. Early symptoms include lymphadenoma, headaches, intermittent fever, and muscle swelling, none of which are specifically attributable to African sleeping sickness. However, distinct symptoms appear when the infection reaches the central nervous system, including personality change, mental impairment, and seizures. If untreated, it can kill within three years.
Since it is difficult to discern cases of West African sleeping sickness due to the scarcity of the agent, a lymph fluid test of swollen lymph nodes (posterior neck) and other tests are also necessary. Since different drugs should be administered depending on whether or not the central nervous system is involved, all the patients diagnosed with African sleeping sickness have to undergo a cerebrospinal fluid test.
Melarsoprol is currently the sole drug available for the treatment of second-stage East African sleeping sickness, but adverse reactions to this treatment can be severe and even life-threatening to patients. In 5–10% of patients given melarsoprol will develop an encephalopathic reaction, resulting in a fatality rate of approximately 50%.
When left untreated, the mortality rate of African sleeping sickness is close to 100%.”
African trypanosomiasis is caused by the parasite species Trypanosoma brucei with subspecies Trypanosoma brucei gambiense or Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense transmitted by the tsetse fly. Trypanosoma is a multicellular parasitic protozoan with a complex life cycle.
The vector tsetse fly, Glossina, carries the trypanosome within the midgut after a blood meal. These protozoa then migrate to the salivary glands of the fly whereby they can be transmitted during the next feeding. After inoculation within the host, the parasite can live freely within the bloodstream and evade mammalian host defenses through variable surface glycoproteins (VSG). The slender form secretes bloodstream stage-specific VSG to evade the host immune system, and it is in this form that the organism proliferates. As the parasite population increases, a morphologic stumpy form with division arrest occurs. It is in this stage it may be transmitted to another tsetse fly from the mammalian host. Within the new tsetse vector and, after this stumpy stage, the organism progresses to a procyclic form whereby VSG is lost, and the organism is established again in the fly midgut. Cell division is again arrested, and they migrate to the salivary glands as epimastigote forms. These transition from another proliferative stage to a non-proliferative form where they again re-acquire VSG and are now capable to re-infect a new mammal at the next blood meal.
Live trypanosome in wet blood film under 1000× magnification. source
Typical trypanasoma life cycle.
Trypanasoma is a microscopic parasite which has numerous non-specific symptoms, is seldom tested for and if left untreated is almost always fatal within a few years of infection. These factors combined with a long onset period (which makes it difficult to retrospectively ascertain the source of infection) would make this a perfect candidate for a bioweapon. All that is needed is a suitable intravenous delivery mechanism…
In the 31 years that the VAERS database existed prior to the introduction of the COVID vaccines, there were 2 reports of trypanosomiasis (African Sleeping Sickness) post-vaccination. Three years later this has risen to 18. This is a staggering 120-fold (or 12,000%) increase in reporting frequency over the previous 31 years. 2 of the 16 COVID vaccine-related reports included confirmed myocarditis diagnoses, and all involve the Pfizer chimera.
Trypanosomiasis is a long-onset disease with numerous and varied symptoms often manifesting over a period of months to years before the second stage symptoms appear as the parasite invades the central nervous system – notably myocarditis and perimyocarditis:
In the second-stage disease (meningoencephalitic), invasion of the central nervous system causes a variety of neuropsychiatric manifestations including sleep disorders, hence the common name “African sleeping sickness”. Severe cardiac involvement with electrocardiogram abnormalities consistent with perimyocarditis are also observed.
Compared to T. b. gambiense, T. b. rhodesiense is more likely to result in endocrine abnormalities such as adrenal insufficiency, thyroid dysfunction and hypogonadism; and cardiac involvement, such as myocarditis, is more severe.
The total number of COVID-19 vaccine myocarditis reports in OpenVAERS stands at over 27,000 at time of writing (10 August, 2023), of which more than 20,000 (74%) are associated with Pfizer’s vaccine.
The following is a screenshot from an FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee public presentation on 22 October, 2020. They tried to skip this slide during the live stream.
Trypanosomiasis Symptoms and COVID Vaccine Side-Effects
A partial list of symptoms which have been attributed to both trypanosomiasis and COVID vaccines.
|Symptoms||Trypanosoma Parasite||COVID-19 Vaccines|
|Inflammation or swelling at the injection site||✔||✔|
|Swollen lymph nodes||✔||✔|
|Muscle or joint pain||✔||✔|
|Convulsions / Seizures||✔||✔|
|Psychiatric / behavioural disturbances||✔||✔|
|Myocarditis / pericarditis||✔||✔|
Guillain-Barré syndrome is another known symptom of trypanosomiasis. The number of COVID vaccine-related Guillain-Barré syndrome reports in VAERS at present (10 August, 2023) is 3,469 – significantly more than any other vaccine in history, as can be seen here:
In the following interview from August 2023, Dr. Chris Shoemaker describes the discovery of DNA in the COVID vaccines, and the implications thereof. In light of the above, it seems entirely possible that this DNA belongs to one or more species of parasite present in the vaccines.
DNA found in the COVID vaccines.
Australia Senate Senator Malcom Roberts Questioned PFIZER Representative Under Investigation about Covid-19 Vaccines.
Ivermectin is a drug which rose into the public consciousness due to its apparent efficacy in treating the symptoms of COVID and, more recently, the side-effects of vaccination. It has seen worldwide use as a broad-spectrum antiparasitic since its introduction in 1975.
There are few drugs that can seriously lay claim to the title of ‘Wonder drug’, penicillin and aspirin being two that have perhaps had greatest beneficial impact on the health and well being of Mankind. But ivermectin can also be considered alongside those worthy contenders, based on its versatility, safety and the beneficial impact that it has had, and continues to have, worldwide—especially on hundreds of millions of the world’s poorest people.
“I can think of no better indoctrination than the travesty of a fraud that was just perpetrated on the American people regarding ivermectin.
For those who haven’t followed the story, during the course of the Covid pandemic, it was revealed that ivermectin – a drug that has been administered billions of times to humans and is on the World Health Organization’s list of Essential Medicines – was found in numerous clinical trials to have efficacy in early treatment of Covid-19.
Out of all of the early treatments, ivermectin got the shortest end of the stick. Not only was it likely the most efficacious of all the early treatments, it was also routinely subject to bastardization and a berating by the media.”
Government subsidy policy ensured that hospitals gave preference to lethal drugs such as Remdesivir over the safer, more effective option:
Here’s what never happened in the hospital during COVID: a doctor sat down next to a patient and said, “You have a choice. We can give you Remdesivir, which killed 53% of the patients in an Ebola trial. It was so bad the trial had to be shut down. And you’ll notice here in Remdesivir’s fact sheet, it says, ‘Not a lot of people have used Remdesivir. Serious and unexpected side effects may happen.‘ Or we can give you ivermectin, a safe and effective drug that’s been successfully used for decades, and send you home. Which do you prefer?”
The reason that conversation never happened is that it would have cost the hospital too much money. If the hospital gave you ivermectin and sent you home, the federal government paid the hospital $3,200. If the hospital gave you Remdesivir, the federal government paid the entire hospital bill, plus a 20% bonus. So the hospital executives’ choice was to receive $3,200 or $500,000, which was the average hospital bill. No contest. Patients were going to get Remdesivir — whether they wanted it or not.
The Death of Informed Consent (September 2023)
Ivermectin has an excellent toxicity profile, with a 48-year history of truly safe and effective use. For this reason, its demonization through the mainstream media, and the suppression of its use by governments during the plandemic seemed counter-intuitive, but if you’ve come this far then I’m sure that by now you have drawn a similar conclusion to my own… Whilst not widely known, Ivermectin has demonstrated promising results as a possible treatment for trypanosomiasis.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients – https://zero.nobulart.com/covid-19-vaccine-ingredients/
- Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene & Parasites in CoV-19 Vaccines – https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/transmission-electron-microscopy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines
- Manufacturing and Distributing the COVID-19 Vaccine (Pfizer) – https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/manufacturing-and-distribution
- Isolation and Cryopreservation of Trypanosomes and their Vectors for Research and Development in Resource‐ Constrained Settings – https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/52895
- DURATION OF STORAGE AND TEMPERATURE ON THE VIABILITY AND INFECTIVITY OF TRYPANOSOMA BRUCEI IN OUTRED ALBINO MICE – https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285417680
- What is in the so-called COVID-19 “Vaccines”? Part 1: Evidence of a Global Crime Against Humanity – https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/52/121
- The Hive, Parasitic Soul Stealing & The Supercomputer Demiurge – https://zero.nobulart.com/the-hive-parasitic-soul-stealing-the-supercomputer-demiurge/
- “DNA IS IN THE VACCINES.” – https://twitter.com/JimFergusonUK/status/1688839723702247424
- African sleeping sickness (Human African trypanosomiasis) – https://www.eisai.com/sustainability/atm/ntds/diseases/africa.html
- Animated life cycle of T. cruzi in the human host – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ais69H0li8
- Trypanosomiasis – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK535413/
- Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense infection in a Chinese traveler returning from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania – https://idpjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40249-018-0432-5
- VAERS Trypanosomiasis reports by vaccine type – https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/saved/D8/D351F944
- CDC: Trypanosomiasis, African – https://www.cdc.gov/dpdx/trypanosomiasisafrican/index.html
- CDC: Parasites, Sleeping Sickness, Disease – https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/sleepingsickness/disease.html
- VAERS COVID Vaccine Myo/Pericarditis Reports – https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/myo-pericarditis
- Trypanosoma Cruzi Experimental Infection and COVID-19: Similar Cardiovascular Syndrome? – https://biomedgrid.com/pdf/AJBSR.MS.ID.001832.pdf
- FDA: Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 10/22/2020 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTiL9rUpkg&t=9219s
- VAERS Guillain-Barre syndrome reports by vaccine type – https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/saved/D8/D352F123
- Effect of ivermectin on Trypanosoma brucei brucei in experimentally infected mice – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23135008/
- Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/
- The Unforgivable Ivermectin Swindle – https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/the-unforgivable-ivermectin-swindle
- Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 219 studies – https://c19ivm.org/
- Functional Neurological Disorder After SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines – https://neuro.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.neuropsych.21050116
- Do we miss rare adverse events induced by COVID-19 vaccination? – https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2022.933914/full
- Epidemiology of human African trypanosomiasis – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4130665/
- Chagas disease, COVID-19 and P2X7 receptor – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/sji.13135
- Deaths Related to Chagas Disease and COVID-19 Co-Infection, Brazil, March–December 2020 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9622242/
- Immunothrombotic dysregulation in chagas disease and COVID-19: a comparative study of anticoagulation – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34110554/
- The Hidden Danger: The Presence of Trypanosoma brucei gambiense in Sheep – https://yoursay.plos.org/2023/07/the-hidden-danger-the-presence-of-trypanosoma-brucei-gambiense-in-sheep/
- Four Deadly Parasites Found in the Jabs – https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/four-deadly-parasites-found-in-the-jabs
- Dark -Field Microscopic Analysis on the Blood of 1,006 Symptomatic Persons After Anti-COVID mRNA Injections from Pfizer/BioNtech or Moderna – local copy | archive | https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47
- Autopsy Proven Fatal COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis – https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202307.1198/v1
- Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine induces the production of cross-reactive antibodies against Trypanosoma cruzi proteins: A preliminary study – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36879355/
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection and CMV Dissemination in Transplant Recipients as a Treatment for Chagas Cardiomyopathy: A Case Report – https://www.mdpi.com/2414-6366/6/1/22
- False positive serology of prepandemic chagasic samples with SARS-CoV-2 antigen – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36101498/
- Semi-Synthesis of N-Aryl Amide Analogs of Piperine from Piper nigrum and Evaluation of Their Antitrypanosomal, Antimalarial, and Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Main Protease Activities – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35566194/
- Specificity of SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Detection Assays against S and N Proteins among Pre-COVID-19 Sera from Patients with Protozoan and Helminth Parasitic Infections – https://journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/jcm.01717-21