The comet that is known today as 2P/Encke has been visiting us for at least the past 20-30 millenia. With an orbital period of a mere 3.3 years, and a close approach every 33 years, I have to wonder whether the significance of this number in masonic-hermetic lore is in any way connected with this comet.
2P/Encke’s short periodicity, and that of the accompanying Taurid Meteor Complex, would statistically make these the most likely near-earth objects to have been regularly involved in previous collision or proximity events involving the Earth and Moon. This further establishes this comet as a likely antagonist in the masonic obsession with catastrophism.
There is much evidence linking this comet (and its companions) to previous events in our solar system and in mythology and I will here, for the first time (so far as I can tell) present evidence that a catastrophic encounter with Comet 2P/Encke is described in the Book of Revelation.
Finally, I’ll be taking a look at when our frequent visitor will be making its upcoming near pass of Earth – an event which seems noteworthy in that it has been entirely ignored by the mainstream media. Indeed, the occult-controlled media have a consistent record of downplaying the role of Earth’s most frequent visitors in shaping our destiny.
Tunguska (1908 AD)
The Tunguska event was an approximately 12-megaton explosion that occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Yeniseysk Governorate (now Krasnoyarsk Krai), Russia, on the morning of 30 June 1908. The explosion over the sparsely populated East Siberian taiga flattened an estimated 80 million trees over an area of 2,150km2 (830 sq.mi) of forest, and eyewitness reports suggest that at least three people may have died in the event.
There have been several theories which propose a high probability that the Tunguska Event was the result of an encounter with Comet Encke and/or one of its companion bolides (the Taurid Meteor Complex).
In 1978 the Czech astronomer Kresak hypothesized that the bolide that may have caused the Tunguska Event may have originated as part of, or is a remnant, of Comet Encke. In his paper Kresak notes that it is possible to match the relative location of the source of the bolide to a particular annual astronomical event.
Younger Dryas Event (~10,500 BC)
There is evidence that about 12,800 years ago, a giant broken-up comet caused airbursts or craters across the Northern Hemisphere, deposited melted material in the Younger Dryas boundary (YDB) layer, melted parts of huge northern ice sheets covering Canada and Europe, halted circulation of massive amounts of ocean water in North Atlantic, triggered a 1,100-year-long climatic cooling (called the Younger Dryas), contributed to the extinction of millions of large animals (megafauna), and caused a major decline in human population levels of approximately 50%.
This hypothesis is supported by the discovery that millions of tons of material…
- melted at high temperatures
- is at more than 36 known sites
- is at every site currently investigated
- is spread across 16 countries on 4 continents
ranges from offshore California to the Middle East
- has no geographical limit to the extent of distribution
- covers 20-25% of the N. Hemisphere (map below)
- dates to approximately 12,800 years ago at the start of YD cooling.
Being such a frequent visitor to Earth, Encke’s Comet would seem to be the first and most likely suspect in this scenario:
Earth’s ‘encounter with Encke would take the form of an intense meteor hurricane lasting a few days, putting enough dust in the mesosphere to block sunlight for settling time of a few years along with enough fireballs to create a global wildfire (documented by Wolbach et al., 2018a, b). At the time of the YDB [Younger Dryas Boundary] Comet Encke was uniquely placed to cause damage: it was almost in the orbital plane of the Earth while simultaneously intersecting Earth’s orbit (paper submitted). The effects of passing through its trail would have been global.’ While Encke is estimated to have had a diameter of ~ 100 km or more (Napier, 2019) its velocity was presumably in the range of ~ 30 km/s; its structure was small compared with other rogue comets possessing diameters well in excess of Earth’s diameter ~ 12,756 km. Encke’s collision with the southern perimeter of the LIS (Laurentide Ice Sheet), if an impact, would have built a crater of unknown depth in ice; if an airburst the collision would have melted ice to an unknown, if lesser depth than an impact. In either case the collision melted enough ice to build escape channels to the east into the North Atlantic and northwest along the Mackenzie River to the Arctic.
King Arthur’s Dragon Comet (562 AD)
Now let’s take a look at King Arthur’s Dragon comet.
So two dates come up for this comet, 536 or 562 A.D., with Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett thinking the latter date is correct. They believe this because Arthur’s dates were shifted 33 years back. So the comet’s probably was too.
[note] I suspect that these dates were not shifted by 33 years, but that they refer to two distinct consecutive near-earth passes by Encke’s Comet (which often occur 33 years apart).
Yes 33, the pesky Masons were busy even back then.
A very bright light lit up the sky in Norway and disappeared over Great Britain- hence the Norwegians calling it the Great Britain comet. Witnesses report seeing it over Scotland and Carlisle, which is a town near Hadrian’s Wall, the wall built by the Romans to supposedly keep the “savage” Scots out of England, dividing the island in two. The comet was seen split in three pieces in its travel southwestwards. One piece went down Britain all the way to the south end of Wales. Leaving utter destruction in its path.
A fire burned along its destructive path for 11 days. Evidence of which can be found in several Scottish forts that were vitrified – turned into glass because the fire was so hot and intense. Over two million people died. King Arthur survived and brought the 5,000 people left alive in his land to Brittany to seek refuge. When there he had a message sent to the Pope for assistance. The Pope replied that, “stones could not fall from heaven because there are no stones in heaven, therefore what was said was heresy, and so no help would be forthcoming.” This message was actually written in the Papal record along with an order to destroy all references to this comet! The order was only overturned when smaller comets hit Paris years later.
So if we look at the trajectory, it came in over Norway and crossed Britain from the northeast to the southwest. The second part that broke off went over Ireland, which did catch on fire and is recorded in their records, and the third kept on going until it flew over Brazil, ending in Bolivia, very possibly into Lake Titicaca.
Evidence of this are the ruins of Puma Punka, an ancient megalithic structure that got knocked apart. Blocks weighing several tons were thrown about like kid’s wooden blocks.
In addition, this area was inundated with a MUD FLOOD! Some estimate 15 feet of mud. Most likely coming from the lake being splattered on the land. Bolivian, Brazilian and Mexican records speak of this time where crops failed and trees would not grow. Mountain peaks in Mexico also have shown evidence of glassification similar to what happened in Scotland.
..in Wales, the comet was called the Dragon Comet. With Dragon being the combination of two words meaning “lightning stone” in Welsh. And the first time a dragon appeared on a flag? The Red Dragon of Wales.
Another amazing note in Geoffrey Monmouth’s The History of the Kings of Britain states that, “Arthur’s birth was portentous, for it was foreshadowed by the appearance of a strange, dragon-shaped ‘star’ during the reign of his father Utherpendragon.”
Isn’t that interesting? So there was a dragon comet when Arthur was born circa 500 A.D. and there was another one when Arthur was a grown man with the same appearance. The first didn’t hit ground zero? But the second one did.
Encke’s Comet, also called Comet Encke, a faint comet having the shortest orbital period (about 3.3 years) of any known; it was also only the second comet (after Halley’s) to have its period established. The comet was first observed in 1786 by French astronomer Pierre Méchain. In 1819 German astronomer Johann Franz Encke deduced that sightings of apparently different comets in 1786, 1795, 1805, and 1818 were in fact appearances of the same comet and calculated its short orbital period. The comet was named in his honour, though usually comets are named after their discoverers. Encke also found that the comet’s orbital period was decreasing by about 2.5 hours every revolution and showed that this behaviour could not be explained by gravitational perturbations (slight changes in an orbit) caused by the planets. American astronomer Fred Whipple explained it in 1950 as the effect of jet forces produced by sublimation of water ice on the surface of the comet’s nucleus, in combination with the rotation of the nucleus.
Encke’s observation that “the comet’s orbital period was decreasing by about 2.5 hours every revolution” caught my attention. The best source I could find to confirm this was JPL’s near-earth object database for 2P/Encke. Using their data, I plotted the number of days between near-earth passes and trended the result.
Sure enough, 2P/Encke’s orbital period appears to be shrinking by approximately 2.38 hours per orbit (according to JPL’s observation and prediction data).
Regressing this trend over more than nineteen centuries, all the way back to 95 AD, reveals that 2P/Encke’s current 1,204-day orbital period would have been 1,260 days at that time. Why 95 AD? Because that is when the Book of Revelation was written…
The Dragon of Revelation
It would seem that Chapter 12 of the Book of Revelation describes a series of catastrophic events which involved Encke’s Comet and a possible solar event. The strongest evidence in support of this is the specific mention of three periods of 1,260 days in Revelation. Encke’s orbital period would have been approximately 1,260.7 days at the time when the book was written.
The Woman of the Apocalypse (or woman clothed with the sun, Greek: γυνὴ περιβεβλημένη τὸν ἥλιον, romanized: gynē peribeblēmenē ton hēlion; Mulier amicta sole) is a figure described in Chapter 12 of the Book of Revelation (written c. AD 95).
The woman gives birth to a male child who is threatened by a dragon, identified as the Devil and Satan, who intends to devour the child as soon as he is born. When the child is taken to heaven, the woman flees on eagle’s wings into the wilderness at “palace prepared” for 1,260 days. This leads to a “War in Heaven” in which the angels cast out the dragon. The dragon attacks the woman, but the woman escapes on her wings for “a time, times and a time and a half” i.e. 1,260 days (the duration of each of three periods). The dragon then attacks her again with a flood of water from his mouth, which is subsequently swallowed by earth. Frustrated, the dragon initiates war on “the remnant of her seed”, identified as the righteous followers of Christ.
The great red dragon, I suspect, was a substantial Taurid meteor accompanied by several smaller fragments entering the Earth’s atmosphere. It would seem that this happened on three successive occasions, 1,260 days apart, alternately causing devastation by both flood and fire, and in each instance accompanied by the appearance of the “woman clothed in the sun” – the comet 2P/Encke – with her “two wings” describing the comet’s two tails.
Future Earth Approaches
All available ephemeris data for 2P/Encke indicates that it will pass at least as close to Earth on 11 July 2030 as it did on 28 October 1908 (shortly after the Tunguska Event).
JPL’s calculations show a minimum distance of 0.27666 au in 1908, and a minimum distance of 0.27434 au in July 2030. Data from Sky Live (chart below) is in agreement with JPL’s calculations.
Celestia’s ephemeris calculations place it at 0.27082 au around that time. The image below (left) illustrate the 1908 encounter as compared to the upcoming 2030 one (right).
Based on this alone, we should probably be keeping a close watch on this comet in the months leading up to that time.
Is 2P/Encke the threat that the occult-elite are preparing for? I’m putting it near the top of that list…
- And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
- And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
- And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
- And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
- And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
- And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
- And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
- And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
- And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
- And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
- And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
- And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
- And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
- And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
- And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
2P/Encke Earth Approaches
|Date||Distance(au)||Days Between Passes||Orbits Between Passes||Average Orbital Period|
Source : JPL
References & Further Reading
- The Tunguska Object: A Fragment of Comet Encke? (1978) – harvard.edu/…/1978BAICz..29..129K
- On the possible relation between the Tunguska bolide and comet Encke (1998) – sciencedirect.com/…/S0032063397000056
- Coherent catastrophism (1994) – sciencedirect.com/…/0083665694900027
- The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis: Review of the impact evidence (2021) – sciencedirect.com/…/S0012825221001781
- Very high-temperature impact melt products
as evidence for cosmic airbursts and
impacts 12,900 years ago – https://cometresearchgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/PNAS-2012-Bunch-E1903-12.pdf
- King Arthur and the Comet – https://calalus.blogspot.com/2021/08/king-arthur-and-comet.html
- King Arthur and the Comet – what really happened in the C6th? – https://aslanhub.com/2019/11/king-arthur-and-the-comet/
- Romanian Comet-Dragons and Uther’s Draco – https://mistshadows.blogspot.com/…/romanian-comet-dragons-and-uthers-draco.html
- The Comet of 562 AD – https://self-realisation.com/uncategorized/the-comet-of-562-ad/
- The Comet of 562AD – http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/false-history/the-comet-of-562-ad/
- Evidence of the AD 562 Comet that struck Britain reveals long lost settlement in Wales – https://treasure1.tripod.com/settlement.html
- Gervase and the Moon in June – https://clasmerdin.blogspot.com/2016/06/
- 2P/Encke – cometography.com/pcomets/002p.html
- Comet Encke (P2/Encke) – https://theskylive.com/encke-info